The Well Badger Resource Center is a one-stop connection to community, social, health, and government programs. The directory lists services, programs, and resources, including those for lactation support. You can search the directory by topic and geographic area to find resources in your own community. If you are aware of resources that should be added to the Well Badger directory, please reach out to them. Services should meet the following criteria:
- Offer breastfeeding counseling, education, and/or support,
- Are free, low-cost, sliding scale, or covered by Medicaid, and
- Do not require a special referral to access.
August Breastfeeding Month
- USBC National Breastfeeding Month Resources
- Wisconsin Governor’s Proclamations 2023