AT THIS TIME MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON HOLD. WE ARE NOT COLLECTING DUES , THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Please fill out membership form WBC Membership Form 2020 and email or send to the addresses listed on form.
WBC Membership includes:
- Networking opportunities with local Wisconsin breastfeeding coalitions and stakeholders
- Statewide promotion of your local efforts and events through the WBC network
- Technical assistance with coalition-building, media, fundraising, and other training needs
- Recognition as a WBC member in communication resources
- A coalition chapter logo based on the WBC state logo
- Regular updates regarding evidence-based breastfeeding practices, resources, and upcoming events
- Invites to other WBC special events
- Opportunities to advocate for Wisconsin breastfeeding policy changes
Individual – $45
An individual member is a member who seeks to promote, support and protect breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding organization – $75
A recognized breastfeeding coalition, association, committee, or task force committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Associate – $75
A nonprofit, education, or government organization committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Corporate – $250
A business or corporate organization seeking to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
The membership year runs January 1 – December 31. Membership dues and contributions will assist the coalition with maintaining its health & growth, while continuing to improve the health of Wisconsin by working collaboratively to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
Monies can be sent to Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition, PO Box 070356 Milwaukee, WI 53207 or pay online with pay pal click here. Thank you for your membership and interest!
Questions and comments can be directed to email@example.com.