AT THIS TIME MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON HOLD. WE ARE NOT COLLECTING DUES , THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
WBC Membership includes:
- Networking opportunities with local Wisconsin breastfeeding coalitions and stakeholders
- Statewide promotion of your local efforts and events through the WBC network
- Technical assistance with coalition-building, media, fundraising, and other training needs
- Recognition as a WBC member in communication resources
- A coalition chapter logo based on the WBC state logo
- Regular updates regarding evidence-based breastfeeding practices, resources, and upcoming events
- Invites to other WBC special events
- Opportunities to advocate for Wisconsin breastfeeding policy changes
Individual – $45
An individual member is a member who seeks to promote, support and protect breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding organization – $75
A recognized breastfeeding coalition, association, committee, or task force committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Associate – $75
A nonprofit, education, or government organization committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Corporate – $250
A business or corporate organization seeking to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
The membership year runs January 1 – December 31. Membership dues and contributions will assist the coalition with maintaining its health & growth, while continuing to improve the health of Wisconsin by working collaboratively to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
Questions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.