All new mothers need support, in any way you can offer it! As technology evolves, lactation professionals may need to change the way that they outreach to and communicate with mothers.
- Local resources – Wood County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Resource Guide – Northwoods Breastfeeding Coalition
- Breastfeeding Quick Start Guide (modifiable) – Brown County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Baby Text Line – Wood County Breastfeeding Coalition
- New mothers can text any questions they have about their baby or breastfeeding
- Wood County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Follow-up phone calls are done at 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months postpartum for new moms who indicate that they are breastfeeding at hospital discharge. Contact information is obtained through SPHERE birth reports.