It is with great pleasure that we introduce to all Wisconsin coalitions our new toolkits section! In this area, you will find toolkits with information to help all coalitions be the best that they can be. These toolkits are arranged into sections, including:
1) Coalition Infrastructure– Includes tools, examples, and links to help you build your coalition.
2) Community Involvement– Provides numerous ideas for engaging the community, including links and samples that have been done with local coalitions.
3) Fundraising– Includes ideas for coalition fundraising complete with posters, documents, and more.
4) Media– Provides templates and examples to help coalitions better utilize social and earned media.
5) Support– Provides ideas to institute better support for breastfeeding mothers and families in your area.
6) Disparities– Provides information about breastfeeding disparities and examples of how to address these issues.
If you have an idea, a previous project, or event that you would like to share with others, please e-mail Leah Meidl at email@example.com. Each of the items listed here will have contact information for the originating coalition. Have fun exploring these fabulous ideas!