WBC Coalition Membership Includes:
- Free admission for individual members or for 2 breastfeeding organization member representatives to attend the Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition Annual Summit (Minimal charges will apply for additional attendees and for associate and corporate members)
- Networking opportunities with local Wisconsin breastfeeding coalitions and stakeholders
- Statewide promotion of your local efforts and events through the WBC network
- Technical assistance with coalition-building, media, fundraising, and other training needs
- Acknowledgement as a WBC member in communication programs and resources
- A coalition chapter logo based on the WBC state logo
- Regular updates regarding evidence-based breastfeeding practices, resources, and upcoming events
- Invites to other WBC special events
- Opportunities to advocate for Wisconsin breastfeeding policy changes
Individual Membership ~$45
An individual member is a member who seeks to promote, support and protect breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding organization – $75
A recognized breastfeeding coalition, association, committee, or task force committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Associate – $75
A nonprofit, education, or government organization committed to the mission of the Coalition.
Corporate Membership ~ $250
A business or corporate organization seeking to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
Membership dues and contributions will assist the coalition with maintaining its health & growth, while continuing to improve the health of Wisconsin by working collaboratively to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.
Payments can be made by mailing a WBC Membership Application and check to :
Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition
PO BOX 070356
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Questions and comments can be directed to email@example.com.